By Yun Peng,James A. Reggia
Read or Download Abductive Inference Models for Diagnostic Problem-Solving (Symbolic Computation) PDF
Best ai & semantics books
The concept that human heritage is forthcoming a "singularity" -- that normal people will sometime be overtaken by way of artificially clever machines or cognitively more advantageous organic intelligence, or either -- has moved from the area of technology fiction to severe debate. a few singularity theorists are expecting that if the sector of man-made intelligence (AI) keeps to increase at its present dizzying expense, the singularity may possibly take place in the course of the current century.
This e-book covers the newest advances within the box of evolutionary multiobjective optimization. With the purpose of drawing the eye of up-and coming scientists in the direction of interesting customers on the leading edge of computational intelligence, the authors have made an attempt to make sure that the information conveyed herein are obtainable to the widest viewers.
This e-book provides the clinical end result of the fifth overseas convention on utilized Computing and data know-how (ACIT 2017), which used to be hung on July 9–13, 2017 in Hamamatsu, Japan. the purpose of this convention was once to collect researchers and scientists, businessmen and marketers, lecturers, engineers, computing device clients, and scholars to debate the varied fields of laptop technological know-how, to proportion their stories and to switch new principles and knowledge in a significant method.
PAAMS, the foreign convention on functional purposes of brokers and Multi-Agent platforms is an evolution of the overseas Workshop on functional functions of brokers and Multi-Agent structures. PAAMS is a world each year tribune to give, to debate, and to disseminate the most recent advancements and an important results with regards to real-world functions.
- Paraconsistent Intelligent-Based Systems: New Trends in the Applications of Paraconsistency (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- Probably Approximately Correct: Nature's Algorithms for Learning and Prospering in a Complex World
- Semantic Web Technologies for Intelligent Engineering Applications
- Proceedings of the Third International Afro-European Conference for Industrial Advancement — AECIA 2016 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- New Hybrid Intelligent Systems for Diagnosis and Risk Evaluation of Arterial Hypertension (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- E-Learning Paradigms and Applications: Agent-based Approach (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
Additional resources for Abductive Inference Models for Diagnostic Problem-Solving (Symbolic Computation)
Abductive Inference Models for Diagnostic Problem-Solving (Symbolic Computation) by Yun Peng,James A. Reggia